Since 2002 Art4Development.Net has:
- Designed and co-created arts-infused programs that reached thousands of individuals and organizations globally
- Assisted hundreds of artists (emerging and professional) and arts advocates in providing web visibility, showcasing their work, and voicing their programs in well-respected media channels and in prominent international arenas
- Organized dozens of edutaining events, including but not limited to public arts installations, exhibits, workshops, screenings, benefit concerts, and lecture series, raising awareness on primarily Millennium Development Goals (now SDGs) and generating funds for development programs worldwide
- Administered a growing database of over 5,500 arts and development organizations, artists, social advocates, galleries, art publications, institutes, and more from around the world
- Connected over 1,300 members through our e-Community platform from over 80 countries and distributed hundreds of “knowledge exchange” bulletins
- Contributed to generating new knowledge via research, analysis, and internationally acclaimed publications on issues related to the “role of arts in development.”
Read about us in UNESCO e-Journal of Multi-disciplinary Research in the Arts, 2008, Volume 1 Issue 2 and “Making the ‘arts’ and ‘net’ work” to help achieve MDGs: An Art4Development.net story“.
Have a look at our article in TakingIT Global & Global Youth Action Network publication: Raising Their Voices.